Noir Cosmetics Glimmer Liquid Eyeliner
Nothing compliments a little black dress like a touch of glam.
Give your eyes a luminous glow with this black liquid eyeliner plus a very subtle hint of sexy silver sequins.
This is truly the easiest liquid liner to apply. The fine brush applicator has been designed to provide precise and effortless lining. The super long-wear, no-fade formula will help you keep your glam on all evening long. $16.00 available at Nior
NRF77 says...I am not a pro when it comes to applying eyeliner and it usually takes both hands and a couple attempts. Noir makes an eyeliner that is effortless. It goes on so easy and close to your lashes. It looks great. This particular product has small flecks of silver in it and a beautiful shimmer. It is very chic and is perfect for a night out. It really brightened up my eyes and made my green eyes pop! You will love this liner. I cannot say enough great things about this product.
SportySnowflake says...Every girl needs her trusty black eyeliner and I may have just found my new favorite! Extremely easy to apply and the brush is very fine so perfect for just a thin line for the office or a quiet night out. But the shimmer really adds the finishing touch and takes it a step further from the norm of black liners. The glimmer is subtle and very classy. I'm always a little hesitant about too much shimmer, but this liner made my blue eyes really pop. I wore it out on a rainy day and got numerous compliments on how energetic I looked! Yep, definitely a keeper!
No comments:
Post a Comment