On Saturday, I finally went to the MAC store (it's my 3rd visit there) and the first thing that I saw was Colour Craft. I swatched all of the Mineralize Blushes and they are so pretty! Here's what I think about this collection:
Lipsticks:
All of the lipsticks were gorgeous! I'm leaning towards Madly Creative since I love neutrals and Made With Love because I love corals. This color would look pretty with Red Devil lipglass from BBR. Trimming Talk looked gorgeous! I don't own too many bold lipstick and this would be perfect since I don't have Girl About Town or any bold hot pink lipstick. Most Popular is pretty. I almost got it when Hello Kitty was out and I'm glad that they repromoted it. Ever Embellish is the perfect plum lipstick to have! I don't own any of the berry lipsticks and will have to go back to the MAC store to check it out. Colour Crafted looked pretty but it will not look good on my skintone. Great for fair to medium skintones.
Lipglasses:
The lipglasses are super pigmented, compared to the Tri-Color Lipglasses from Sugar Sweet and they are opaque, not sheer. Eclectic Edge was the first to catch my eye! I got it for free with 6 of my empties! I even worn it yesterday and I love it! This is backup worthy in case I use it a lot. Funky Fusion is a gorgeous hot pink to have! I haven't bought a hot pink lipglass in a long time and now it's time to get one. Nice Mix Up is awesome! I'm loving the orange and gold hues from that lipglass. I didn't swatch Pretty Pattern, Crazy Haute and Miss Marble and I will go back and swatch those three and they did look pretty.
Mineralize Skinfinishes:
IF YOUR A MSF ADDICT LIKE ME, I'D SAY GET AT LEAST 3 OR 4 OF THEM!!!! I didn't get any of the MSFs since I was low on money and would've got Cheeky Bronze and Smooth Merge. What I like about Cheeky Bronze is that it's a gorgeous MSF to use for everyday! I can use this as a all over glow or on my cheeks for a perfect glow. Smooth Merge is gorgeous! I loved the middle stripe! I can use that as a blush on the apples of my cheeks. I didn't bother swatching Warm Blend, Sunny By Nature, Triple Fusion and Porcelain Pink. I will also go back and swatch them.
Mineralize Blushes:
All of them are so pretty!!! It was hard not to get them and wish I did. Here's what I think about each of them:
Cheek & Cheerful: Love this blush! I would use this everyday with Cheeky Bronze MSF! It's a perfect match for them!
Improvise: This color is pretty! If your skintone is dark like mine, I would use this as a highlight color.
Style Demon: This reminded me of Merrily except that it's darker than Merrily and I would love to have this blush!
Fab-dabulous: Must-have. Nuff said. This color is pretty! I would definately use this blush everyday and I love the gold veining of this blush!
Hand-Finish: Another must have! For those who have Moon River Mineralize Blush Duo, you might want to skip this one or you can get it to compare.
Daft Pink: Every girl on specktra was raving about this blush! I myself don't own too many pink blushes and I might get this one since I'll use it lightly on my cheeks. For those who have Love Rock Mineralize Blush Duo, you might want to skip this or you can get it to compare.
Mineralize Eyeshadow (Quad):
I didn't bother to swatch them since I'm passing on these. For those who use MES often, I would check out Natural Flare, Fashion Patch, Assemblage and Girlish Romp.
Brushes:
The 226 brush is amazing blending brush! I use it to blend out eyeshadows or I use it as a crease color. I'm happy that this brush is repromoted and plus I'm going to get a second one. Also, the 131 brush is a must have! This brush is perfect for the MSFs and the MBs. I don't recommend using this for foundation. If you want a duo fibre brush for foundation, try the 188 Small Duo Fibre Brush. I'm excited that I'll get my brush sometime this week. Well, hope you like my review and will do another one for Euristocrats II!
No comments:
Post a Comment