Lipcolour that dazzles with light and shine to bring an exciting dimensional pop to your lips. Large particle pearls reflect and refract light to mimic the brilliance of quartz and opal crystal. Provides exceptional shine with a crystalline iridescence. Non-sticky, non-tacky, lightweight and moisturizing. Glides on. Wear alone, or layer over lipstick or Lipglass for dramatic effect. Features our signature M·A·C vanilla aroma. $18 avail @ MAC
I am a die hard MAC fan and I love all of the Lipglass collection. The newest member of the family that I have been using is the Dazzleglass. It totally reminds me of Kevyn Aucoin's Cyber Lip, which is one of my all time favorites, it's got sparkle and shine.. I have Dazzleglass in Rags to Riches, Local Colour, Baby Sparks & Stop Look.. I love all of them.. They are all full of the lipglass shine you all know about, but this dazzleglass adds that the additional element of some shimmery mica which takes the gloss to a new extreme. It's subtle, yet stands out.. The colors I have are more on the neutral tip so my lips have a hint of color but then the power of the shimmer brings the attention.. I love them all and will be getting a couple more that I have been eyeing. The gloss doesn't have any sort of gritty feeling to me eithe. Some glosses that have the extra shimmer do. MAC''s dazzleglass colors are true to the swatches and they have some serious shine. It lasts on my lippies, it wears really well, it feels a little lighter than the lipglass but it's got enough weight that I can feel when it's wearing off so I can reapply. I will tell you this too..all the colors I have mix really well together.. The rags to riches is my favorite today.. It has a little lavender in it and works really well on a naked lip - it gives it a little color but more so amplifies my natural lip.. They have the most amazing color range to pick from.. You must check these out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment